Editing Docs Guide
This page will explain the process of contributing to the OpenBCI documentation.
If you'd like to make a minor change to our docs, such as updating a hyperlink or fixing a typo, all you need to do is:
- Find the page you want to edit and scroll to the bottom
- Click on the Edit this page button. You'll be redirected to your Github account.
- Github will ask you to fork our repository. Click on Fork this repository.
- Make the changes.
- Click on Propose changes.
- Done. Your changes will be reviewed by our admins!
If you'd like to make a major change, such as adding a new document, follow the steps on our Docs Wiki.