In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we hope to provide a safe, welcoming, and warmly geeky environment for everybody, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, and religion (or lack thereof).
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. The team is obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
This Code of Conduct applies within all OpenBCI spaces.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant, version 1.4, available at https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct.html