What Are Cookies
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep users logged into community and forum pages.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Identify users for targeting of OpenBCI marketing efforts on other websites (search, social and display advertisements)
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (your browser will have specific documentation for how to do this). Unfortunately is most cases there are no industry standard options for disabling cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features they add to this site. Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site.
The Cookies We Set
Third Party Cookies
Additional Advertising Technology Partners
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org