This set of tutorials will show you everything you need to know about the OpenBCI 4-channel Ganglion Biosensing Board.
Included will be:
- Spec Overview — The specs of the board, including explanations of the components and circuit schematics.
- Data Sheet — A rundown of the defined data format for the Ganglion.
- OpenBCI Ganglion SDK — Goes over the byte string command protocol that is compatible for use with the OpenBCI Ganglion Board.
- OpenBCI Board Programming Tutorial — Tutorial explaining how to reprogram the OpenBCI Ganglion Board, allowing you to update firmware or hope to customize the board. Not needed if you wish to use the board out-of-box
- Using SD Card with OpenBCI — Covers how to add an SD card for local storage to OpenBCI.